Saturday, May 10, 2008

After 12 Radiation Treatments

These are pics taken Saturday morning, after 12 radiation treatments.


This is the cording that Ike/Eeka has been working on. She believes it is an inflamed lymphatic channel. There is also puckering near the elbow, but I couldn't get a good snap of it. She has also been working on the incisions, and in this picture, it looks a little smoother...


The left breast is drawing up, obviously. I see just a little color change under the left breast.


Here are both incisions. The color change is slight under the breast, but there. Also, I've felt small, rashy like bumps midline, just below the tat and onto the breast a little. It doesn't itch or anything, yet, I can just feel them. Ike/Eeka said it is folliculitis, as the little hair roots are affected by the radiation. I also see fullness above the axillary incision. That may be some of the fluid that Ike has been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment